Today, I was just nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Ellie Hanger. She also has a YouTube channel, so you should go check that out as well as her blog! I wanted to thank her so much because I put a lot of time and effort into my posts, and it’s just really nice to know that people really enjoy reading them. The Liebster Award is a blogging award, that bloggers give to each other, making it more fun to discover new blogs.
Rules: The rules are you must mention the blogger who nominated you and then answer the 11 questions from that blogger. Then you nominate 5-11 new bloggers and ask 11 new questions for them to answer.
Ellie Hanger’s Questions:
- What is your favorite blog? I just recently found this blog, but it would have to be Lash-Eyed Beauty.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? This is really tough because I really want to travel the world. But if I can only pick one place, it would have to be India. I really want to visit the Taj Mahal and some temples. I also want to try out some authentic food and go shopping in their street markets.
- What is your favorite book? One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
- If you could spend the day with any fictional character, who would it be? Meredith Grey from Grey’s Anatomy.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? I would like to think that by that time I would be married and have at least one child. If not, I think I would be taking the year off and traveling the world.
- What was your dream job as a child? I still to this day can’t even make up my mind about what kind of career I want. But when I was a kid, I was always going back and forth between an astronomist, marine biologist, doctor, or actress.
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why? That would have to be my mom. She always pushes me to do my best, and loves me for who I am. I look up to her so much because she isn’t afraid to stand up for herself a she doesn’t care about what other people think about her. I hope that when I’m older, I’m at least half the woman she is.
- If you could only wear one brand of makeup, what would it be? This is another tough one to answer, but at the moment I would have to choose Too Faced.
- What are your hobbies? My hobbies are crafts, makeup, photography, music, shopping, and blogging.
- What’s your favorite film? This is hard for me to answer because I watch a lot of TV and movies, so it’s hard to pick just one. My all-time favorite movie is The Little Mermaid, but my favorite that I can’t stop watching at the moment is Vacation.
- What is your biggest achievement? 4 years ago during my junior year of high school, I went to cheer camp with my team and they had a tryout at the camp for what they called All American, which is a group of selected people that have the opportunity to cheer in the New Years Day Parade in London. Well the camp I went to had 200 girls there, about 100 tried out, and 10 made it, and I was lucky enough to be one of those 10. Then I went to London to cheer in the New Year’s Day Parade, and I had the time of my life.
My questions for you!
- Do you have a favorite YouTuber? Who is it and why?
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
- If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you were trapped on a deserted island, what 3 items would you bring with you?
- What is your favorite television show?
- Name a place in the world you want to travel to the most.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream, gelato, or frozen yogurt?
- What is your favorite band or music group?
- Why did you start your blog?
- How do you see your blog a year from now?